Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Audit

Wait...It's 2013 already?! 


January
Acted like a silly pirate with my family and friends at Gasparilla




February
Headed to Miami Beach for a fun Bachelorette weekend





March
Went back to Miami for a cruise wedding, then a week later went to Miami again for Ultra (AKA March Madness)






April
Went to Vegas, registered for the Chicago Marathon, ran the Iron Girl 1/2 marathon





May
Turned a year older, went to Sunset Music Festival, started marathon training, attended my 10 year high school reunion





June
Went to Michigan for another beautiful wedding, perfected my bhangra moves, and watched our sea wall wash away from Tropical Storm Debby




July
Went to Minnesota for a family reunion, got our swing on at Celebrate Sinatra




August
Injured my piriformis (sad face), lived through the Republican National Convention





September 
Went to Hermosa Beach and hung out on the Southern California sunshine



October 





November 
Ran the Tap N Run and won best original team concept, went to EDC, flew up to Philadelphia to eat turkey and hang out with Prateek's cute nephews



                                      

December
Watched the Eagles win in Tampa, PR'd a 10K over the Clearwater Bridges, went home to Alabama and then back out to Southern California for a beautiful dual-ceremony wedding 







2013 is already shaping up to be amazing! I have Ragnar Relay this weekend, another trip to Vail/Beaver Creek, Gasparilla after that...and this is only in January!


Happy New Year and all the best for 2013! 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Hermosa Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete