Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Blog!

It was a year ago today that I began my journey into blogger and created my very first blog post.



I wasn't sure where it would take me, but what a crazy first year it's been! 


85 posts and almost 9,000 views later, (seriously? that is so cool!) I've taken you through the joys, sorrows, and trials and tribulations of my world. 



You read about my running life, from my injuries to my belly-aching to my very first marathon.



I took you on journeys with all of my traveling, from road trips to Boston to Calgary to California to New York to Miami to Cozumel to Vegas and back. 






I filled you in on my attempts at DIY activities, from Halloween costumes to holiday foods to sewing projects.




Whether it be from sincere enjoyment, pure boredom, or bewilderment on how I survive day-to-day life without adult supervision, thank you for being here and reading my posts.


I can't wait to see what the second year has in store! 






No comments:

Post a Comment